SUDP (Southern United Development Program) is a holistic 5 week pre-season program with a carnival final on Sunday morning 8 March. This program represents a fantastic opportunity to develop your hockey further with an amazing group of coaches and a program designed for all levels of ability by our men’s premier league coach Jesse Workman.
SUDP is open to junior players of all abilities and will be grouped to ensure players are challenged within peer groups of similar age and ability.
We invite YOU to join our Southern United Hockey Development Program (SUDP) in 2020.
There will be 4 Monday evening sessions throughout the program and it will be finished with a carnival on Sunday 22nd March.
- 4 Monday evening sessions throughout the program and it will be finished with a carnival on Sunday 22nd March.
- Dates: February Monday 10 – 17 – 24 & March Monday 2nd 5.30-7pm
- Sunday 22nd March 1-3pm
- Where: Farm Road, Cheltenham
- Costs for players involved in this great Development Program will be $ 75.
- Register: BEFORE 3 February 2020