Registrations for 2020 are now open.
Those who played with us last year, will have received a personalised link to register. If you don’t have that link, or want to register as a new Southern player registration .
If you have completed your Southern Registration and just need to do HV
Club Playing Registration (non Hook in 2 Hockey)
During the Southern United registration you will see four sets of data forms:
- Primary Contact; this should be a parent if registering somebody below the age of 18;
- Emergency Contact; this should be another adult/guardian for us to contact in the event of an emergency, club emails are NOT sent to this person unless specified in the communication section.
- Players; you can enter the details for as many players as you like and if the Primary or Emergency Contact is a player you must also click the link to add their membership details. Player details, date of birth, email, phone number will be entered here.
- Further Communication options. This allows a second adult’s details to be included for emailing. This allows both parents/carers to receive club emails.
The Southern United registration here at the Majestri system is the source of information for emails, emergency contacts etc for the club. Please take care in ensuring the data is accurate.
Payment Options for Southern United Fees.
At the end of the Southern United registration process and invoice will be generated. You will have two payment options.
- Payment immediately by credit or debit card.
- Setting up a payment plan with the option of weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly payment via direct debit from you bank account. A 20% initial payment by credit card is required, the remainder is to be paid off by July 31st. This process is managed by Majestri (who manage the registration system) and they will charge $0.77 per payment and $5.50 for any payment which fails. For any further details please contact club secretary Anna Jennings email@example.com
State Netball Hockey Centre (SNHC) Entry
Hockey Victoria are pleased to announce that we will again be partnering with SportsPass to allow our members to access the SNHC.
2002 Hockey Victoria Youth & Adult Outdoor Members will have access to a DIGITAL Membership Card to assist in entry to the SNHC using the SportsPass Login. In February, all 2020 Hockey Victoria Playing Members, will receive an email directly from SportsPass with your unique code and instructions on how to activate your card. All Junior Outdoor Members will again be able to access the SNHC in 2020 with just a copy of their 2020 Membership receipt.