Registrations for 2020 are not yet open.
For players who have played with us before, you will receive mails about 2020.
If you have not played with us before, but are interested in playing in 2020 please fill out an Expression of Interest here.
What a year 2020 will be.
- Our premier league men have completed the double – 2018 and 2019 Premiers. Reserves had a great season, while Pennant A just missed finals and Pennant C yet again made finals. Southern teams are in Premier League and Reserves, Pennant A, C, D and E together with Metro A and B.
- With all premier league and pennant women’s teams in 2019 reaching finals, 2002 will be just as exciting for the women’s teams. With two teams promoted for 2020, teams will be Premier League and Reserves, Pennant A, C and F together with Metro.
- Juniors are continuing to star. Premierships in 16 Mixed Shield and 16 Mixed Pennant .
During the registration you will see four sets of data forms:
- Primary Contact; this should be a parent if registering somebody below the age of 18;
- Emergency Contact; this should be another adult/guardian for us to contact in the event of an emergency, club emails are NOT sent to this person unless specified in the communication section.
- Players; you can enter the details for as many players as you like and if the Primary or Emergency Contact is a player you must also click the link to add their membership details. Player details, date of birth, email, phone number will be entered here.
- Further Communication options. This allows a second adult’s details to be included for emailing. This allows both parents/carers to receive club emails.
The Southern United registration here at the Majestri system is the source of information for emails, emergency contacts etc for the club. Please take care in ensuring the data is accurate.
Fees for 2020
Fees for 2020 are not yet set for Southern United. Our costs continue to increase with HV team entry fees increasing 3%.
Registration can be completed in family groups. During the Southern United registration you will see four sets of data forms – Primary Contact, Emergency Contact, Players, and Communication information. Most of the data should be pre filled. The new Southern United registration system, Majestri, is source of information for emails, emergency contacts etc for the club. Please take
Registration is a two stage process.
- From the link above you will be able to register with Southern United.
- At the end of the Southern United Registration you will be able to complete your HV registration. This MUST be completed to play in any game, and to ensure insurance is available.
Payment Options for Southern United Fees.
At the end of the Southern United registration process and invoice will be generated. You will have two payment options.
- Payment immediately by credit or debit card.
- Setting up a payment plan with the option of weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly payment via direct debit from you bank account. A 20% initial payment by credit card is required, the remainder is to be paid off by July 31st. This process is managed by Majestri (who manage the registration system) and they will charge $0.77 per payment and $5.50 for any payment which fails. For any further details please contact club secretary Anna Jennings firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Hockey Victoria/Australia Registration
State Netball Hockey Centre (SNHC) Entry
Hockey Victoria are pleased to announce that we will again be partnering with SportsPass to allow our members to access the SNHC.
2019 Hockey Victoria Youth & Adult Outdoor Members will have access to a DIGITAL Membership Card to assist in entry to the SNHC using the SportsPass Login. In February, all 2019 Hockey Victoria Playing Members, will receive an email directly from SportsPass with your unique code and instructions on how to activate your card. All Junior Outdoor Members will again be able to access the SNHC in 2019 with just a copy of their 2019 Membership receipt.
Make sure you register in advance of your visit to ensure you receive your information before you arrive at the SNHC.
Please note that no previous Digital Membership Cards are valid for entry. Only 2019 HV Digtital Membership Cards can be used until 31 December 2019.
In the past non-players could purchase a Hockey Victoria supporter membership. This membership gave access for free to the State Netball and Hockey Centre for hockey training and Hockey Victoria games. This has changed for 2019.
- Hockey Victoria registered players will continue to receive access to the SNHC via their membership card.
- Every person who has as “Fan Package” – the package that was ticket for AHL 2018, International Pro League and the 3 new look AHL games in 2019, will receive a membership card for the new Melbourne team and that membership gives access to the SNHC for all HV training and HV games.
- People can purchase membership to the new Melbourne team. Different levels of membership are available, for example membership with entry to one of the Melbourne games together with access to the SNHC for all HV games will be $40. This will be available by late March. Details are available here.